.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, August 28, 2006

had

a blast yesterday at our friends house.. good food good friends good times.. jarod even went into the water and "look at me I got my neck wet" yup he got in to his neck WAY TO GO JAROD they had fun too they love their bud Ryan

PS we even stayed on our diet there! how bout that! we rock! GO US GO US ITS OUR BIRTHDAY GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS OUR BIRTHDAY GO US GO US lolol

posted by Kristina @ |9:16 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Yeah Jarod, go big boy.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 8/28/06, 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com