.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happiness Is

STICKY POST (Scroll down for new posts)

It's the third year of the Happiness Challenge.
Big Orange Michael is sponsoring a month of "What makes you happy", the idea being that each day of the month of August you post something that makes you happy.


August 1.. temps only in the 90's!!

August 2.. being kissed awake by a slobbery baby =)

August 3.. installing a beautiful shower door in the guest bath all by ourselves!

August 4.. getting new carpet in the family room tonight!! yeah!!!!

August 5.. having a leisurly morning going out to breakfast on our way to visit family

August 6.. Seeing family for the first time in 3 years! and practical jokes! was a great visit! now to drag them down here one day =) hey its cooler here then up there!

August 7.. getting my camera back.. YEAH.. prepare for pics sometime today =)

August 8.. a high of 83! opening windows and turning off the ac =)

August 9.. getting to use my brand new vaccum and boy does it SUCK ( in a good way)

August 10. gettin my house straightened up and planning out the fam get together here for tomorrow =) oh and then going shopping lol

August 11. having a house full of family! (wish you could of joined us Sher)

August 12. having nothing to do whoohooo

August 13. spending an entire day with my hubby and kiddos!

August 14. washing my car with my kiddos (such good helpers lol)

August 15. finally gettin the boys scheduled at a dentist in town yeahh no more driving an hour to go to the dentist!

August 16. my first born turning 8! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

August 17. getting Kiara to nap at 1 pm instead of 5 pm maybe she will go to sleep before midnight tonight

August 18. Meeting Evans 3rd grade teacher and him telling me she looks like mamaw (she does) lol

August 19. getting 8 hours of sleep! in one night!

August 20. She fell asleep by 9 pm WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

August 21. Evans first day of 3rd grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my big boy I LOVE you!

August 22. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

August 23. waking up hearing "tika tika" and feeling itty bitty baby girl fingers tickling me

August 24. Happy Birthday Nick!

August 25. TGIF

August 26. Cleaning up the back yard

August 27. going to a friends house for a bbq and swimming =) the boys cant wait

August 28. finally getting Jarods Speech schedule.. yeahhhh

August 29. losing 2 lbs and just over a inch since I started sparkdiet last thursday

August 30. waking up looking in the mirror and realizing you look better then you did a week ago

August 31. finding out my mean neighbors with the evil dog just put there house on the market yeahhhh

posted by Kristina @ |11:59 PM|
4 comments

4 Comments:

I'm so glad you have joined the fun too!!!!

-d
(www.prettypurpleprincess.net)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/1/06, 1:46 PM  

Where you been I miss your updates on the kiddos, Love the photo of the boys with the lizard. They are heart breakers.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 8/1/06, 8:45 PM  

i AM IMPRESSED, Great job, all it takes is wanting to do something and of course following directions.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 8/3/06, 3:12 PM  

A high of only 83...man, I'm jealous.

That is about what it was when I got up this morning....

By Blogger Michael Hickerson, at 8/9/06, 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com