.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, August 21, 2006

IHOP

I have been wanting funnel cake for YEARS!!! i love the stuff cant get enough and we just havnt been anywhere that has it in ages so i saw that ihop has them so i found 1 here in town and after church sunday we went on over for me to have a funnel cake! driving on over my mouths watering tummys rumbling brain is anticipating that first funnely cake goodness bite we get there get seated i glance at the menue ( i already knew what my behind was ordering) its now about 1230 they are starting to get a line to be seated (after church rush) waitress comes over i order the boys foods and with a huge grin order myself the funnel cake! whoohooo my brain says funnel cake! as i vaguely hear the waitress say im sorry we are out of funnel cake.. my brain clicks in what ! NO? aaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this was the ONLY REASON I CAME HERE FUNNEL CAKE! i just look at her for a sec look at my menue look at kenny ook back at my menue can feel the tears burning sniffle tell kenny to go ahead n order i need to look at the menu sniffle i ended up ordering french toast NOT THE SAME! i ate ALL 6 peices and was STILL hungry (very good french toast but still not funnel cake)my tummy and brain wanted FC and it got french toast.. I was SO unsatisfied.. seriously now HOW do you run out of funnel cake its a mix go bye some flour n stuff your in the parking lot with winco.. ESPECIALY when its your big push on all the tv commercials on the windows hanging from the roof and its only 1230 on a SUNDAY you should have a TON of your big item on a sunday its the busy day for a place like that GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I WANT FUNNEL CAKE!

posted by Kristina @ |12:31 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Oh I so would have been disappointed. I might have even said something to the waitress!

By Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography, at 8/21/06, 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com