.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday madness 8-21-06

1. Would you shave your head for any amount of money? If yes, how much?
yes hmm no less then 50K
2. What "whacky" thing might you do for a large sum of money? lotsa whacky things lol
3. What do you think is a "large sum of money?" depends on the whacky thing
4. Do you watch "reality" tv shows? some
5. If so, which do you watch and in what order do you prefer them? If not, are there any you may consider watching? hmm the only reality show I watch that comes to mind is survivor
6. Which reality show have you thought about participating in? Why? none really
7. Share one thing you would like to do in life but have not yet done..... think about why you haven't done it and share if you wish. go back to school uhm because i have 3 kids who arent in school yet lol.

posted by Kristina @ |7:15 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Yea Back to School. Love that one. Check into pre-vet on line classes then complete at the local college. You can do it.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 8/21/06, 8:12 AM  

Thats my one of my wishes too, to go back to school.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/21/06, 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com