.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sigh

sniffle ... on my wedding day a friend of ours gave us a can of S&W canned fruit as a wedding gift it said on it "to many fruitful years together" anyway we never ate it we saved it and keot it alll these years... well the otherday i was organizing my pantry and.............

noticed the can looked funny.. pulled it out and oh man after almost 9 years of marriage and sitting in one house and another it finally BIT THE DUST
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
it like erupted melted through the can (which was rather bulgy at the ends lol) and lord it was sickly sweet smelling so after surviving almost 9 years it had to be tossed out =( its weird i know but it made me sad its lived through everything wev gone through together in our entire marraige 8 3/4 years 4 kids 4 moves everything!!! so now I write this post to continue the legacy of the can and MAY ALL OUR and YOUR YEARS TOGETHER BE FRUITFUL!



PS we gave our friend a can at his wedding too =) I wonder if they still have it

posted by Kristina @ |9:42 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com