.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sparkpeople.com

My hubby has used Weight watchers online for years... anyway he hasnt used it in months so I went in and canceled it because well i dont wanna pay 15 bucks a month on something we dont use.. any way 2 weeks later hubby decides to go on a diet ( he and his best friend are having who can lose the fastest contest) so I went online to find a free diet helper for him.. i cam across ALOT but 1 stood out www.sparkpeople.com they are amazing and TOTALLY free we are truly shocked its free you can track anything on it from the basic calories to your nutrient and mineral intakes its amazing and it has ALL kinds of helpful things on it its way cool.. I signed up for my own account today Im going to eat healthier if it kills me ( and it might lol ) anyway I just wanted to share the goodness go check it out its awesome

posted by Kristina @ |9:03 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com