.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Stuff PF

from Random and Odd
SPF:
1. Your Supplies (home, office, school — whatcha got?)
the table
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the stuff in the table lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2. Your Bag (we’ve done it before, but I know you all change purses like I change undies)
my backpack purse has everything in it from credit cards to diapers to baby tylenol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3. Your Mail box (most look the same nowadays so pan out and let me see where you go get your mail.
my mail box infront of my house
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

posted by Kristina @ |11:40 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com