.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

weaning

last night was better she crashed at 1120 (instead of midnight) and she slept till 730.. she didnt scream and hollar as much falling asleep actualy was way less and she whimpered maybe 2 times during the night about as long as it took to roll over I am still engorged on one side (lmao haha dont laugh its not funny lol) but otherwise we are doing good

posted by Kristina @ |10:31 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com