.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Fridays Feast

Feast One Hundred & Nine
Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")? Im sure there are many I just cant remember any right now

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
this movie called war of the planets man it STANK

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences. uhm I dont have a fav number .. so I shall use 2 .. There went one.

Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week? I saw a web video of this austitic young man who is the most amazing artist.

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?
thrown together, mismatched, old

Labels:

posted by Kristina @ |7:43 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Good Salad Choice...
I enjoyed your feast =)

By Blogger mmog37, at 9/1/06, 8:43 AM  

It's hard to beat a good simple salad.

By Blogger Osquer, at 9/1/06, 9:15 AM  

I keep clicking on the 'read more' bit but I can't get any further. What am I doing wrong? Sorry = new blogger
Best wishes
http://whitterer-autism.blogspot.com/

By Blogger Maddy, at 11/13/06, 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com