.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Madness

1. How do you eat an oreo cookie? depends on the day sometimes i dip em in milk sometimes i just eat em n sometimes i open them and eat the insides first
2. How long does it take you to eat lunch? 15 minutes tops
3. Caffeine or decaf? neither
4. Chicken or beef? chicken
5. Pen or pencil? pen
6. Autumn or spring? autumn
7. Baseball or basketball? neither
8. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' survivor
9. Come up with one question I can ask our Monday Madness participants in the weeks to come. uhm.. wheat or white bread ... do you excersize if so what do you do... Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt...

posted by Kristina @ |11:27 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com