.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

today I

Made fresh whole wheat bread with flaxseed in it and it was yummy! even the boys devoured it... was very healthy to each slice only had 108 calories and .7 grams of fat and only like 35 mg of sodium... and boy was they tasty just had ta share as it was the first time iv ever used whole wheat flour and bread flour and gluten and flaxseed lol

posted by Kristina @ |7:57 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com