.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Seventeen
Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.
is there any good smells leftthat havnt been turned into a candle? I was thinking cinnamon strawberry sounds good
Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.
hugs
Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?
pen
Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?
25 dollars???? would that even cover shipping on most sites? hmmm prob oreiental trading comp
Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
ALWAYS this year i am this
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

posted by Kristina @ |11:04 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com