.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

sigh

here I sit.. boys on thecouch wrapped in blankies watching cartoons .. Kenny at church ( kids r all sickly coughy) hopefully a day of just sitting curled up resting will get them over these dang coughs soon... yesterday we all got to drive up to Kennys new office and see it.. he dropped his laptop n destroyed the moniter on it so we went up to grab it n take it to office depot but they dont take them in the stores you gotta call a # and ship it idiotic people... poor kenny shall be bored whitless at work lol i hear more coughing gotta go check on them and vacuum too byee

posted by Kristina @ |9:38 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com