.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HIYA's

Just sayin HI! look how long my hair is! How short should i cut it?? and should i just color it blonde or just get blonde highlights everywhere?? Im not bored I SWEAR! NOT lol

posted by Kristina @ |3:21 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Now you can donate it to locks of love. It is in great shape. If you must cut, go shoulder length, it will be this long again by winter anyway.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 1/18/07, 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com