.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

School

My brain is telling me its that time...... Time to do it... what is IT you say? well IT is going to college and getting my Vet Tech Associates in Science Degree... Yes I know YIKES!! 2 years of allll kinds of classes and tests and training in a vets office.... not to mention the money.. I will have to do most of it online (obviously not the inhouse training) as I have no way to actually GO to college right now with 3 babies at home still.... So internet it is. Of course it might not happen right now anyway.. it is expensive, must talk to Kenny and figure it all out. It will be hard I'm sure. I need to kick start my brain again lol. But it is something I have wanted to do for as long as I can remember. I have ALWAYS wanted to work with animals. I cant keep putting it off. But I have no idea how I'll get the in house training done with the kids still.. that though is at the end of semester 2 and 4... so id have a little time to figure it out.. Maybe find a night emergency vet office to do it at so I could do it at night... maybe .. I dont know... Im kinda scared to even think about doing it... but I want to so bad...................................

posted by Kristina @ |4:55 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com