.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, March 05, 2007

So PROUD

I could BURST!!!! My mr. Man.. Evan got his report card and it was AWESOME!!!! I am SO proud of him. His grades were spectacular. He got 4's!! schools HATE togive out 4's but they had to! HE ROCKS! he did EXCELLENT! He is so awesome we have to think of something special for him because he did so great. What could it be... who knows! lol I can't say any ideas we may or may not have because he is now reading what I am typing. and grinning at me lol. ANYWAY I just HAD To say HOW awesome he is and how great he did! he can read 164 WPM fluently. That is ALOT of words man! Im not excited or anything lol I am EXSTATIC!!! WAY TO GO EVAN> WE ARE SOOOOOOOO VERY VERY VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by Kristina @ |2:43 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com