.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Rambling

Lets see what have we been up to. Well we had a wonderful Easter with family. The kids had a blast hunting up the 80 some odd eggs that the bunny hid in the field. We discovered mosquitoes really like Caylum and Kiara and that their bodies don't like mosquitoes. Horrible reactions the marks are just now starting to fade and they didn't even "scratch". (laugh) Uhmm I finished Biology Finally YEAH! I averaged a 95.5% GPA for the class could of been higher but I made a stupid mistake or 2 on the tests. You know the kind the ones where when you look at it after its graded you say omg duh I didn't even see that answer.. sigh oh well. My GPA for the semester so far is still a 97%. Just got to keep up my grades. Going to give my brain a break then on to Animal A&P. I happened to glance into my atlas of dogs and cats book and was unprepared for the real not drawn pictures of them I discovered.. EWWW! It didn't bug me so much just I had not been prepared to see it. Note to self keep that book away from kids. They don't need to see pictures of dogs and cats from out to in one layer at a time...... more Evan is doing great in school. =) We are so proud of him. We just enrolled Jarod for Kindergarten last week. He is very excited. They had this health screening thing here and I took the kids to that one day. It was interesting. They went over everything from nutrition to speech. J & C have perfect hearing and perfect sight. Caylum scored at a 5 and 6 yr old level for the learning skills testing. Prob would of scored better then that but they only went to age 6 lol. Caylum was sick over the weekend. High fever, shaking, sweating, sore throat, sore mouth, pain just the works. To top it off the virus gave him a bunch of canker sores in his mouth and on his tongue and the inside of his lips which swelled up and look quite painful. The Dr thinks it is coxsackie virus. Which means he will prob have the sores for a week. Poor kiddo. Kiara is her normal royal self. Kenny is of course wonderfully happy . Y We are going tonight (if he gets off work early) to get all the stuff for the front yard. Should be fun as its now cloudy windy and cold and the kids hate going there lol. I am excited though will give me something to do when its nice outside. I can get all the light stuff done and then we can do the heavy stuff when he gets home. I have a BUNCH of pictures to load but again I gotta get them off my phone and camera and then upload them and then add them and and and I don't feel like it right now. Jarod didn't go to speech this week Mon he had a fever and Wednesday we were at the Dr's office. Well last night at dinner Evan says Mrs E (J's speech teacher) asked me on my way home where Jarod has been. Me and Kenny look at each other with the oh dear Lord what did he say look. Look back at him and casually say oh what did you answer? He says well I told her Caylum was sick and so Jarod had lots of CHORES to do so couldn't come. I mortified put my head up as Kenny starts snickering. The brat. I of course look at Evans grinning face and say your kidding me right. Nope that's what I told her mom she just said oh OK see ya later. HOW am I going to look her in the face next time I see her! CHORES!!!! HE HAS CHORES?! MORE IMPORTANT THEN SCHOOL!!! AAAK save me. He barely cleans his room lmao chores. oh man the things that pop into kids heads. Give me strength. Cay has been waking at night with this bug crying and being miserable crawling into our bed at night. The other night Kenny heard him get up and walk down the hall into the entry. So he got up and asked him what he was up to. Cay responded "Where are all the presents?" then turned around and went back to bed. LMAO kids. That's it for now. CHOW!

posted by Kristina @ |9:08 AM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com