.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, May 04, 2007

exhaustion

I now know the meaning of the word. My every muscle screams at me to never move again.Prob what happens when you cant each for a week. Walking to the bathroom makes my legs burn. I can get maybe 5 minutes of use before I need to take a long break. But I am getting there. By tomorrow I think I may be able to chew soft foods again. Of course right about the time I get healthy again I will end up with them yanking out my wisdom teeth. Ahhh Fun. I can almost closemy jaw all the way.. still a littlw swollen over the teeth though way in the very back so not quite all the way closed yet. I think my teeth moved too they don't feel right when I get them close to closed like they don't line up right... Who knows.

posted by Kristina @ |12:16 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

I am sorry you are still so sick!!

By the way, I tagged you! That oughta make you feel better!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/4/07, 7:07 PM  

Kris I pray for you daily. I am so glad you are on your way to recovery. Isnt it amazing how the children know Mom is not well and they seem to be extra sweet.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/5/07, 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com