.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I!

Did 2 entire loads of laundry today! I even put them away.. and then I fell asleep sitting up. oops.. Oh well had to be done.. I will just go to bed early tonight and hope my energy comes back. I think I may be able to close my jaw tomorrow! Huge blessing there. Oh the Dr's called me to tell me they got a lab back and I tested positive for a virus!! WOW! they are BRILLIANT! anyway they said I can stop my antibiotics.. (YEAH no more horse pills those things are HUGE) and just take the anti virals... The pain has gone down so much I refused to take the darvocet this am. No point risking addiction when its a level of pain I can handle. My lips r still an ooey gooey mess but are definitely on the mend. My tummy though is rumbling growling hunger pit... nothing I can do about that though. The thought of trying to chew ANYTHING makes my eyes water. I am now down 8 lbs in 6 days. And we are out of milk. Who wants to go shopping for me? Kenny has to go to a scouting thing tonight (for leaders) to turn in twilight camp stuff for me.. have I mentioned how sweet he is being? OK I just returned from depositing the money for that camp into the packs account and am again out of energy and wiped out.. I suppose I better go lay down and try n recoup a little maybe I will eat a ice.. get some sugar in me at least. much Love to all.. I shall C-yas

posted by Kristina @ |4:02 PM|
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com