.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

here

we are all just fine.. I am sickly feeling all the time and eating all the time lol. BORED STIFF! the kids are enjoying their summer break. sleeping in playing all day. All that fun stuff. Jarod lost his first tooth. I have pics just gotta get them on my computer. We had a nice quiet relaxing fathers day. we got Kenny a whole bunch of fishing stuff including a license.. so now we are all set to go out sometime somewhere somehow... =) I hear dory speaking whale lmao I love dory. I bought a pair of maternity shorts today.. Yes already.. I haven't gained any weight yet but all but 2 pairs of my shorts don't fit anymore.. what I get for tossing all my bigger clothes as they outgrew me. I was at target today and walked down the baby stuff aisles picked out the swing I want and all that fun stuff ... course I got till feb to have to buy any of that stuff.. good thing too.. I can't believe I have NOTHING... but a breast pump... and I only have that by accident lol. Oh well life goes on.. literally... I go to my ob july 5th.. should be interesting.. new dr never seen him before .. I am kinda scared about it and wish I had my old ob.. ya know the one who delivered my last 3 children. the one who knows me my history and all the fun stuff I shall have to try to relay to this dr... hopefully I will have u/s pics to post. gonna find someone to watch the munchkins why I go in.. NO way they are gonna be there for that lol uhmmm the nausea's coming back again so gonna go sit n wish it away...

posted by Kristina @ |8:10 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Jarods tooth, I was so surprised when he smiled at me on Tueday, and no tooth. I guess he did nto even feel it loose. Yes i drove to Yuba City, I was lonesome for a hug from babies.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 6/21/07, 8:38 AM  

Wow!! He lost a tooth already, Gavin's gonna be ticked!

Sorry you are sick. It'll pass (in 8 months)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/22/07, 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com