.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Fishing

We went fishing a week ago I just got hte pics on my puter from my phone (theres only a couple)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jarod having a ball
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Caylum thought it was fuuun stuff.. (yes hes using Kiaras pole he lost his hook daddy was up rehooking it.) Evan in the background
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Theres Evan. He can't wait to go again.
No they didnt catch anything. It was way to busy loud boats n the like. We will go somewhere quieter next time. They had fun though and thats all that matters.

posted by Kristina @ |8:44 AM|
4 comments

4 Comments:

How fun!! Looks like a good time, we need to do something like that, but oh yeah...all of our lakes and rivers are flooded. LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/9/07, 1:02 PM  

Thanks for the pictures, They look like they are right at home on the lake.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 7/9/07, 1:13 PM  

The kids look like they are having a lot of fun. I am glad that you are doing things like this with them.

By Blogger Mashelle, at 7/9/07, 7:16 PM  

Mike wants to know what lake that is.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/3/07, 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com