.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Jarod

Today Jarod started his K readiness summer school! He was SO excited. They fed them big ol bannana nut muffins and milk and apple juice for breakfast. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then after eating they lined them all up in there class and went out away from me! He didnt even wave bye!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thats hte back of his head in the front ofthe line with the backpack on. Sniffle Now I am sitting here watching the clock till it is time to get him.

posted by Kristina @ |9:19 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

awww, they grow up so fast!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/9/07, 1:01 PM  

So Sweet, Our little Jarod is growing up. I bet he loves school.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 7/9/07, 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com