.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

update

Just a quick update. Kids are great. Jarod still loves school. I am still exhausted. Kenny is working the sac store again and only going up to the other store for appointments and stuff like that. I guess thats it.

posted by Kristina @ |4:54 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

This is a good move, Now he can sell pools.
But where is my Salt?

By Blogger David/Sue, at 7/29/07, 9:13 PM  

Sac store again? That's good right? Because there are more sales there?

Sorry you are still so tired. Can you hold down prenates? Do they help if you can? (I never could so I couldn't tell ya).

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/30/07, 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com