.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

dr

Had a dr appointment today.. Everythings fine.. other then i gained almost 7lbs in the last 4 weeks!though dr dude didnt seem to give a hoot never even mentioned it... Guess its ok then.. though I feel cowlike..... Everything looks great.. baby moving all the time... now for it to move when Kennys trying to feel... LOL evil babies don't let daddies feel forever... My u/s is scheduled for the 20th sigh.. sooo long .. I go back to drs the 27th for my next appointment. Oh! they will do a vhs tape at my u/s! I cant wait for that.. I can wait for the 32 ounces of water im suppose to hold in my bladder for 2 hours prior.. HA! pimp literally! Uhmm thats it on me.. Evan has decided to take band this year.. He chose the alto sax.. which we have to buy as the school has no instruments! grand huh.. Anyone got a spare alto sax laying bout they wanna give him? Evan loves 4th grade so far.. His teacher seems great very kid orientated and willing to go the extra bit for them. Jarod is digging school.. learning to write all the letters and numbers.. Cay and Kiara are great.. Kiara has potty trained herself.. she is even dry at night! (so far) has the occasional accident during the day but so far doing great! and SO much earlier then the boys by like a full year! I am now 17 weeks 4 days.. almost halfway there yeah!

posted by Kristina @ |10:16 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Woohoo alto sax!! How cool is that. Mike used to play the sax.

Glad they are doing well. Where are the photos again? :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/07, 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com