.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

GAVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a AWESOME day! We LOVE you!

posted by Kristina @ |9:20 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Gavin says "THANK YOU!!!!" Wish you were here to help eat the chocolate cake!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/15/07, 12:13 PM  

Hope you guys are doing well!! I came over several times yesterday to tell Evan happy birthday, but you never updated. Tell him we hope he had a wonderful day! (And Mad wants to make she he got the E-card she picked)

Love ya!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/17/07, 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com