.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

YIPEEE

Yes you will prob think I am a doof.. BUT I DON'T CARE! Releasing on memorial day of 2008 is a movie I already can't wait to see. because yes I am a doof! WHOOHOOOO YEAHH MEEE Oh what movie is it?

THIS ONE

HEHEHE I am excited.. I was just mentioning this the other day how I would LOVE a new one. They read my mind!

posted by Kristina @ |5:34 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

If you put your house on the market and sell it right after Baby Girl Sheri Lynn is born you will be able to move here and then see the movie with me. LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/3/07, 6:25 PM  

http://gametrailers.com/player/22890.html this is what im waiting for

By Blogger Josh, at 8/10/07, 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com