.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Let me count the ways

that I detest cleaning up puke.... My poor baby girl has been throwing up since thursday evening. I am hoping we may be over it she hasnt heaved since about 4 this am. She couldn't even keep water down. This am she has managed to keep down about 4 ounces of water and 2 peanut butter crackers. She has been asleep for about 2 ours already.. No pukethough so thats good.. I must say that every towel and towel ws dirtied over the last 2 days.. Iv got 2 full loads of them alone going through the wash. (and my washer/dryer hold alot) Hopefully no more puking!

posted by Kristina @ |11:12 AM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Poor baby girl! I hope she's better now!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/8/07, 3:21 PM  

I am so sorry she is sick, she probably needs to see her Mamaw.
Give her a hug from us.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 9/8/07, 4:14 PM  

aww,so sad. i was sick???????? lol yes im using Cay's name...;P

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/28/15, 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com