.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Sax Star!

Mr E had his first day of band class today. Where he found out themusic store gave him the wrong reeds.. Theygave him clarinet reeds not sax... OOPS might explain why it was so hard to get noise... Anyway he come home today playing notes! and after a few minutes practice with his music book.. Was playing this...



Yup thats hot cross buns! After his first class! He rocks! Go Evan go Evan whoohoo
I took that withmy cell phone.. so the quality is awful.. but you can hear him!

posted by Kristina @ |5:49 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

Go Evan Go!!! What a great job! Next time I wanna hear some Kenny G. (Or is that a tenor?)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/11/07, 7:04 PM  

Great job Evan, Keep going it willl get tough but you can do it.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 9/11/07, 8:40 PM  

adorable. Aunt Rebecca says she can do it better though ;) jk shes a clarinet player.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/26/07, 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com