.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Prayer request

well my ob called me today to tell me that my baby has a 2 vessel cord (instead of 3. I have to go see a perinatologist and get a more in depth u/s to check for any other things wrong. apparently 80% of babies with this are perfectly fine. the other 20% can have iugr, heart issues, kidney issues, or a variety of chromosomal issues.. But since everything else looked great on the u/s I am prob at very low rosk for something else being wrong.. from what i can read on it i will most likely end up with a few u/s to watch the her growth and then the last 8-10 weeks i may need to get nst's to makesuresheis getting enough o2 and not under stress. Say a prayer nothing else is wrong. I am still waiting for the office to call me to set it up. Hopefully it will be sooner then later.. though they may want to wait till later to see how much growth there is between now n then.. who knows.. just a waiting game now

posted by Kristina @ |3:32 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Kris I am praying for you and the baby. You for strenth and the baby to be perfect. I did read up on it, Thank you God for the internet, It seems this can happen to twins as one can be much smaller, so we will pray that all is well.

By Blogger Sue, at 9/26/07, 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com