.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

sigh

or maybe i should say wretch... Cay has it now. Poor little man was up all night puking. He did NOT like it one bit either. And it upset Jarod everytime he did it. The 2nd time he got sick after bedtime bythe time he was done puking Jarod was standing in the hall whining. He really can't stand pukeing. So I moved him to the couch for hte night since he has school and I didn't want him being woken up every hour or 2. Cay last threw up round 4AM and has managed to drink and keep down some water so far this am. So he is due to puke again soon. Hopefully it won't be as long as Kiaras. He is older and bigger after all. Hopefully noone else catches it. Myself especially!

posted by Kristina @ |8:38 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Bleck! poor babies! Hope the other two (and a half) stay healthy!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/07, 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com