.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, September 21, 2007

u/s pics

I had my big u/s yesterday afternoon. They only gave me pics of the babys head for some oddreason. Though they did give me a vhs of the baby too which shows everything. But I have no way to get that on here sorry. Here are the pics.
Here is the must have alien shot
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The perfect wittle profile
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another profile shot they labeled
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They wouldnt say if everything was ok or not. They arent allowed.. But I am sure if something was wrong theyd of calledmy dr or a higher up in the office there immedietely. I see my ob next thursday so he will go over it all then.

posted by Kristina @ |10:40 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

What a beautiful profile, but where are the girl parts? I cant find them or am I just dumb? Don/t answer that!

By Blogger David/Sue, at 9/21/07, 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com