.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

First trip to the nurse

Well I got a call about 20 minutes before J got out of school. Was the nurses office just calling to let me know that he was in there with an ice pack on his eye. Apparently he was hit under his eye with the corner of a book. So I went to get him when school was out was sitting there waiting and his teacher saw me and came over to tell me the same thing. But that she knew who did it and it was being taken care of. I could tell who did it before she even came over to me. It was the little boy who's arm she had in a death grip telling him he is with her. She was really upset that J got hurt. She was darn near in tears telling me about it. He is fine could care less. Was SO funny though as the line of kids walked passed me to go to the cafeteria and out front to get picked up they are all ohh Charlie hurted Jarod's eye. or Charlie hit Jarod or are you mad at Charlie? I was trying hard not to giggle at them ratting out there classmate. It is just a little bruise with a puffy welt around it under his eye. Apparently he stood there crying for a few minutes before it was noticed that he was crying. Though I doubt it could of been long the way Kindergartners are lol.. I know the second 1 cry's they all start yelling that so n so is hurt so n so is crying. anyway we have survived our first school injury for Jarod.


it is a little bit darker in person but just a sm bruise.

posted by Kristina @ |12:02 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Awwww Poor sweet Jarod! Glad he wasn't hurt too bad!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/4/07, 1:11 PM  

I bet he could not hold back the tears. He is so sweet, The teacher probably felt as bad as Jarod did.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 10/4/07, 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com