.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Progress Reports

Apparently they get monthly progress reports in 4th grade here.. Evan brought home his first one yesterday. (grades go from 0-4) in ELA (English) he has a 3 in math he has a 3+ and in science he has a 3. she put excellent for attitude effort and behavior. and in the comment section wrote. " Evan is a very sweet boy and I am thankful that he is in my class." WTG Evan I am SOOOO proud of him.

And before you ask I am still glaring at my phone waiting for it to ring. Which according to them it will do today.

posted by Kristina @ |10:43 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Dang it! I WAS going to ask what happened with the Dr.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/3/07, 1:19 PM  

Yes Evan I knew you could do it. I always knew. And I am not predjudice. At all.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 10/3/07, 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com