.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

School pics

I got the boys school pics back. My scanner is awful but you get the gist of it!
My mr 4th grader
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And my mr Kindergartner
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He was SOOOOOO excited about finally taking a school pic. They are too cute


posted by Kristina @ |9:01 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

What beautiful children, And I AM NOT prejudice. Evan did give a great smile but Jarod showed his love for school. So cute

By Blogger David/Sue, at 10/10/07, 11:43 AM  

The pictures are very cute Kris they look very handsom, and Jarod is so cute you just watn to pinch his little cheeks.

By Blogger Mashelle, at 10/13/07, 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com