.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

school

I took 1 of my last 2 tests today and got a 100. The 2nd test is filled out but I can't turn it in untill I am ready to take my finals. Since I don't even have anyone to proctor them for me yet let alone got my studying and review in that test will need to wait. ahh the joys of waiting. Hopefully I do ok onmy finals. I suck at stuff likethat and Iv'e been told they are mostly essay questions.. I REALLY suck at essay question. Scary.

posted by Kristina @ |3:58 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

You'll do great, you are much smarter than you give yourself credit for!

How's the Sax playing going?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/9/07, 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com