.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, December 14, 2007

A sedo?

So I am sitting there minding my own business, when Jarod comes up out of nowhere and asks if Santa makes clothes too. I tell him yes of course he does. Why do you want clothes from Santa? His reply Yes! I want a sedo. A what? A sedo mommy! uhm Whats a sedo hun? Its black and nice and Daddy has one. I am sitting there completley flummuxed trying to figure out what in the world a sedo is. When i notice the closet he was just in. And it dawns on me.. (mibd you he has spent the entire time i was pondering explaining over and over what a sedo is) And i say OH a TUXEDO? Yes mommy with pants and everything1 I want one of those from Santa.
Yup my son the clothes fiend who LOVES to look nice in button front dressy clothes wants a tuxedo from Santa. How many kids do you know that WANT clothes from Santa?

posted by Kristina @ |1:20 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

That is so funny, I think Santa may have heard that. Jarod is a button down kid. He loves to look sharp.
So sweet.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 12/14/07, 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com