.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Today

I had my 32 week ob apointment. Whoohooo.. Showed up 15 minutes early and managed to be done with plenty of time to get mr j from school! I go back the 21rst for my next apointment and i start my testing this week. Twice a week nst's and 1 time a week u/s.. Luckily the u/s is done at 1 of my weekly nst's so I will only have to be at the drs 2-3 times a week. I go for my first nst' this Thursday at 5pm.. Hopefully I can schedule them all at 5 or later. Kenny will leave work a little early to be here in time for me to go so that is good. Other then that not much going on. I went shopping this am and by the time i was done I had about 10 moments were i had to freeze until the pelvic muscle pains passed. So I have been doing as little as possible since then so they go away again. My ob said again all I can do is take lotsa warm baths and take tylenol.. yeah that will help. They keep getting worse and i will end up bedridden by the time i deliver lol. Anyway that is all. I am going to go curn up in a blanket for a bit with hte kids. byeee

posted by Kristina @ |12:28 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

cool story, you spelled the wrong.

By Blogger Mr Pokemon, at 12/10/07, 6:13 PM  

That kid. LOL He should be Mr. Correction.
I pray every day that baby holds on for a few more weeks.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 12/11/07, 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com