.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Before and After

pictures of my kitchen/dining/entry/laundry/family rooms..........................

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
I don't have my table back in the dining area yet or the trim up in there but you get the idea =) As soon as I get hte entry way cleaned up I will post pics of them too.. I don't know why there arent any pics of it or my laundry room.. Or the dining area lol I thought I took some.. Guess not.

posted by Kristina @ |12:58 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE. NOW FOR THE STOVE, KICK IT. LOL

By Blogger David/Sue, at 1/9/08, 1:41 PM  

Looks great!! Insanely jealous of the fridge.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/9/08, 2:48 PM  

It look samazing.....oh and I totally agree.....the stove has got to go.

By Blogger Katy, at 1/24/08, 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com