.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The process

of the floor.... (warning lots and lots of pics)

Removal of old flooring.. (lino and tile)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Even the kids got put to work!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It wasn't at all because they insisted that they help too...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the laundry room
Photobucket
Entry/entry closet
Photobucket
floor into fam room
Photobucket
Kiara boogy oogy oogying
Photobucket
kitchen the dishwasher came out too
Photobucket
Photobucket
more dancing princess
Photobucket
well hi there
Photobucket
first row of tile
Photobucket
Photobucket
I walked down the hall and saw this and had to snap a pic lol.. NO idea what she was doing
Photobucket
End of day 1
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
then the big storm hit
Photobucket
these trees are usually upright.. and this was just the constant wind i didnt get apic of a gust
Photobucket
tree across the street from me that fell over
Photobucket
End of day 2
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Day 3 Kiara has lost her mind
Photobucket
these are all baby clothes that are like 3,6 month sizes some 9 months.. She was apparently bored?
Photobucket
Photobucket
End of day 3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Day 4
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Day 5
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The finished product aka end of day 6 after appliance delivery is on a seperate post.

posted by Kristina @ |12:43 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

WOW!! Looks great you guys! Kiara is quite the ham isnt she? And I love the child labor photos!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/9/08, 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com