.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

final

My last test score posted! I got a 98! Whoohooo. I only failed math! only 1 retake yipeee! I have 90 days from the date I took them to retake it.

posted by Kristina @ |9:20 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

that's great Kris!

By Blogger Sheri, at 2/13/08, 5:51 AM  

Well could you not sneak your math expert next door to help out?.
We are proud of you, You go girl, use that brain God gave you.

By Blogger Sue, at 2/13/08, 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com