.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, March 10, 2008

going back

to compare weights with Kiara so far Leila is smaller.. (if thats possible lol) at birth K 7.6 L 7.5 Kiara only dropped to 7 2 leila dropped to 6 13 .. at 2 weeks Kiara was uhmm 8lbs 5 oz Leila was 7lbs 12 oz K was 10 lbs at 5 weeks Leila is at about 9 lbs give or take an ounce. No idea on Leila's length though compared to Kiaras other then Kiara was 1/2 an inch taller at birth. I wonder if Leila will catch up with Kiara or outgrow her or be smaller.. It is so interesting how kids can all be the same but different lol...

posted by Kristina @ |11:12 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

I know mine have the same genes, well two have an extra chromosone. But they are definitely different.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 3/10/08, 2:24 PM  

Two sweet little petite girls. How is she compared to the boys? Was K the smallest of them until Leila?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/13/08, 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com