.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The

birthday girl
Photobucket
to see more please.......

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
don't laugh at te cake..
Photobucket
It suppose to be strawberry shortcake but well I am not a cake decorator lol and only had pink icing which i made purple to make the faces n hair..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |10:46 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

LOL! Oh you made me smile. I thought it was some sort of new Pokeman thingie...Mike thought it was a heart sideways with a bandage on it. Either way it's a cute cake for a cute girl!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/08, 2:11 PM  

Strawberry shortcake after getting hit by a bus...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/08, 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com