.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

cookies

Today I bought a package of van cream sandwich cookies. Gave Cay and Kiara 1 when we got home. Made the mistake of leaving the box on the counter.. I made a few phone calls/took a few phone calls and came back to the fam room to see this..........
Photobucket
Yes Kiara sat there and ate the cream out of ALL those cookies.. Did I mention she loves the insides of filled cookies? LOl the nutso.. Needless to say I took the half a package that was left and put it up up n away.

posted by Kristina @ |10:59 AM|
4 comments

4 Comments:

LOL! ! Go Kiara!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/16/08, 12:44 PM  

By the way, isn't that crud in the cookies just shortening and sugar? EEEWWWW

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/16/08, 12:46 PM  

LOL she does love sweets, Wonder where she got that? Kris!!!

By Blogger David/Sue, at 4/16/08, 2:09 PM  

Mike says "Oh see now, Kiara and I would get along, I like the cookie part and don't like the frosting stuff"

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/16/08, 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com