.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today

We had pinewood derby.. It was great. Evan got to race alot.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After 5 or 6 races he ended up coming in 3rd!
Photobucket
out of 16 kids! He was SO happy
Photobucket
My cubs
Photobucket
1rst 2nd and 3rd.
This is the first year Evans won a trophy! He was SO excited.

As it got to the last couple races I was SO nervous for him I got all juittery n shaky lol.. Yes I am a doof. I just wanted him to win so bad he worked so har for years on his cars lol.. and he did it! He sanded it down and painted it n everything.. WTG EVAN!!!!!!!!!

posted by Kristina @ |9:32 PM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Not quite sure what 4rd place is...but WAY TO GO EVAN!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/23/08, 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com