.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Uncle Charles

was attacked.. My kids didnt leave him alone.. Poor guy...
Photobucket
Photobucket
just for sheri the kids all eating round table.. we were all bummed mike didnt get to come by.. I had everything set to get a pic of him to bug you lol...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |8:40 PM|
3 comments

3 Comments:

I guess I am not seeing the pic of them all eating round table. I love Leila's socks!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/23/08, 5:12 AM  

Hope you had a good day yesterday

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/23/08, 5:13 AM  

No Round Table. Sad, NOT.
Chas had a great time playing with the kids he was the human trampoline.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 4/23/08, 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com