.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

various pics

to see the pics click more.....
Photobucket
Leila says leave me alone I'm sleeping!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kiara crashed
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Easter!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got bored and hacked off my ponytail
Photobucket
Photobucket

posted by Kristina @ |9:52 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Look how big Leila is getting!! So sweet. I love the photos of Jarod and Evan with her on the floor, I'll have to look for Cay, didn't catch him.

Oh and are Kiara's shoes on the wrong feet?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/08, 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com