.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, May 23, 2008

breast pump

I just pulled out my breast pump.. LMAO poor 3 yr old thing...I need to get some replacement parts if they still sell them.. If I get a job I need a better one.. this is horrible....i have been squeazing for 20 minutes and have uhm less then 1/2 an ounce..! needs more suction .. hmm nevermind i didnt have it together all the way! lmao. heres the 1 i have it works good if you need it for now n then..

still will need electric one if i get a job... did imention i applied for a night job at walmart? keep your fingers crossed they need a night time employee. up to 2 ounces yeah me!

posted by Kristina @ |3:11 PM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

Ugh. All I ever had to do was hop in the hot shower, turn my back on the water and just hold two cups out and they'd be full in minutes. LOL Might explain why I had so much frozen breast milk! LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/23/08, 8:57 PM  

Yeah but I was nursing her while I pumped lol

By Blogger Kristina, at 5/24/08, 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com