.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Friday, May 23, 2008

College

I am officially registered in my 2nd semester and can access my study guides and stuff. The books are in the process of being shipped. My first class is Veterinary office management followed by English Comp, Survey of math, Animal a&p 2, Diagnostic Imaging, veterinary phamacology and thenmy finals and my 9 week clinicals. I am very very nervous about my clinicals.. I pray when it is time for them I find a place relatively close that will accept me. Anyway I just wanted to tell you guys I am starting my 2nd semester. I actually have college credits now! OK yes I am a doof and strange things excite me lol.

posted by Kristina @ |8:36 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

nope thisis something to be excited about.
Headlines, Mom of Five completes Vet studies while making the deans list.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/23/08, 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com