.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Graduation

Just wanted to let everyone know Jarods Kindergarten graduation ceremony is this Friday from 8:30 to 9:30. He isnt going to be a kindergartner anymore! Last day of school. Wow! your all more then welcome to come!

posted by Kristina @ |9:04 AM|
2 comments

2 Comments:

I want to come, and I still may. I have not been out in a while, however my doctor may want to see me. I say he can wait. (the doctor)
Jarod is more important plus I need to get his birthday present to him.

By Blogger David/Sue, at 5/27/08, 6:32 AM  

congratulations Jarod!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/27/08, 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com