.::ALL::.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the mommy of 7. 4 boys 2 girls and a lab puppy. Wife, student and I work at a veterinary hospital. My hands are full and I wouldn't have them any other way.



.::I Like::.
HNTbutton

.::Archives::.

.::I'm obsessed::.
 



Join me at: SparkPeople.com
Get a Free Online Diet



.::Ads::.


.::The Times of my Life::.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Maria

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That little blond thing there (My little sister Maria)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
who is now that big blond thing there
is hearing
Photobucket
Yup! She is
Photobucket
getting married!!! next year Augustish (2009)!!!!
Photobucket
CONGRATULATIONS LITTLE SISTER!
Whens the bachelorette party!
I am So happy for you!
Guess I best start planning the trip to Washington.

posted by Kristina @ |11:05 AM|
1 comments

1 Comments:

Congratulations Maria.

My goodness, you two look a lot alike!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/3/08, 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

*****


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com